- RSS Channel Showcase 9004106
- RSS Channel Showcase 5583292
- RSS Channel Showcase 5980755
- RSS Channel Showcase 8926531
Articles on this Page
- 10/31/14--10:54: _The Food of the Future
- 11/18/14--10:44: _10 Days in North Korea
- 11/21/14--11:40: _The 6,000 Year Hist...
- 12/06/14--10:15: _Metamorphosis — Aya...
- 12/16/14--10:22: _The Digital Love In...
- 01/27/15--11:41: _Billionaire’s Paradise
- 03/31/15--10:18: _The Robot Army of t...
- 04/03/15--09:37: _Go Live On Mars and...
- 05/01/15--20:52: _The Future of Energy
- 06/16/15--09:50: _Subliminal Sex Mess...
- 06/19/15--10:03: _Enough Is Enough
- 07/07/15--10:17: _Top 10 Most Controv...
- 07/10/15--10:01: _The God Delusion
- 07/24/15--10:21: _The Mystery of the ...
- 10/20/15--10:25: _Scientologists at War
- 10/23/15--10:24: _50 Trippiest Drug H...
- 11/13/15--21:27: _Words of Wisdom fro...
- 12/04/15--10:35: _Superhuman Geniuses
- 12/22/15--10:41: _The Biggest Secret ...
- 12/29/15--11:03: _The Great Global Wa...
- 10/31/14--10:54: The Food of the Future
- 11/18/14--10:44: 10 Days in North Korea
- 11/21/14--11:40: The 6,000 Year History of Secret Societies
- 12/06/14--10:15: Metamorphosis — Ayahuasca Documentary
- 12/16/14--10:22: The Digital Love Industry
- 01/27/15--11:41: Billionaire’s Paradise
- 03/31/15--10:18: The Robot Army of the Future
- 04/03/15--09:37: Go Live On Mars and Never Come Back
- 05/01/15--20:52: The Future of Energy
- 06/16/15--09:50: Subliminal Sex Messages in Movies and Advertisements
- 06/19/15--10:03: Enough Is Enough
- 07/07/15--10:17: Top 10 Most Controversial Movies of All Time
- 07/10/15--10:01: The God Delusion
- 07/24/15--10:21: The Mystery of the Lost City of Atlantis
- 10/20/15--10:25: Scientologists at War
- 10/23/15--10:24: 50 Trippiest Drug Hallucinations in Film
- 11/13/15--21:27: Words of Wisdom from the Movies
- 12/04/15--10:35: Superhuman Geniuses
- 12/22/15--10:41: The Biggest Secret of David Icke
- 12/29/15--11:03: The Great Global Warming Swindle
Is there food for everyone? The most alarmist forecasts say that in 2050 10.000 million people will inhabit the planet. Feeding this population is the great challenge facing humanity. Would need to triple the current production of food to feed us all. A huge challenge considering that even today, 30 people die of hunger every […]
Welcome to North Korea where you have to follow your guide’s instructions and only take pictures of what we say. To some the people are repressed, though they prefer to describe themselves as “protected,” at least on camera. Life here is the result of a unique 70-year social experiment in which the people are “shielded” […]
This documentary presents a detailed and complete 6000 year history of the New World Order and the Illuminati. Includes the history of the Secret Societies, Ancient Beliefs and the Matrix of Control that has shaped human history for thousands of years. Also includes for the first time, a documented history of the true birth of […]
Ayahuasca has been used by Shamans and those they help for hundreds if not thousands of years. Found all over the Amazon, Ayahuasca and it’s incredible ability to heal has been slowly but steadily creeping into western consciousness. Metamorphosis is a documentary that follows several westerners as they undergo five Ayahuasca ceremonies and experience the […]
Soon, virtual reality is going to crash into our lives in a way we never even imagined. Though dating and masturbating have long been commandeered by the web, it’s only been as a kind of middleman. Now we’re nearing the possibility of falling in love with your computer, as meeting your dream partner could be […]
People have long dreamt of living in paradise, but for most it’s somewhere just out of reach. Billionaire Sir. Richard Branson has tried to do the impossible and create Utopia on his 74 acre private island called Necker, which is located in the middle of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoying this garden of Eden comes at […]
The Pentagon is spending $130 billion on a program to build heavily-armed robots for the battlefield in the hope that future wars will be fought without the loss of its soldiers’ lives. The scheme, known as Future Combat Systems, is the largest military contract in American history.
More than 100,000 people are eager to make themselves at home on another planet. They’ve applied for a one-way trip to Mars, hoping to be chosen to spend the rest of their lives on uncharted territory, according to an organization planning the manned missions.
The Future of Energy is a powerful documentary that captures the movement across the United States to transition to renewable energy and what everyday people are doing to help foster that shift. It’s a positive film about the renewable energy revolution, and a love story about the countless individuals and communities that are re-imagining their […]
Here is a great collection of subliminal (and blatantly obvious) sex triggers in mainstream media.
Enough Is Enough lays out a visionary but realistic alternative to the perpetual pursuit of economic growth — an economy where the goal is enough, not more. Based on the best-selling book by Rob Dietz and Dan O’Neill, the film explores specific strategies to fix the financial system, reduce inequality, create jobs, and more. Enough […]
Film has the power to inspire, and delight, but it also has the power to offend, insult, and disgust. We took a look back over the history of cinema, and picked the 10 movies that inspired the greatest moral outrage throughout the ages. These are the 10 most controversial movies of all time.
The Root of All Evil?, later retitled The God Delusion, is a television documentary written and presented by Richard Dawkins in which he argues that humanity would be better off without religion or belief in God. Dawkins has said that the title The Root of All Evil? was not his preferred choice, but that Channel […]
In this episode Naked Science goes in search of the most enduring myth of all – The City of Atlantis – lost beneath the waves to a massive natural cataclysm some 11,000 years ago. We know very little of Atlantis, in fact were it not for the writings of the Greek philosopher Plato we might […]
Scientologists at War investigates the pressure tactics used to discredit and silence members who leave the church. The documentary provides a rare insider’s view of one of the world’s most mysterious organizations courtesy of its highest level defector. As the former Inspector General of Ethics, Marty Rathbun worked closely with leader David Miscavige and celebrity … Continue reading Scientologists at War
A wonderful collection of mind-altering trippiness from the movies! Also check out the Top 10 Mind Bending Movies of All Time.
For all you movie lovers, here’s a compilation of words of wisdom from some of our favorite movies. From Yoda to Robin Williams to Professor Dumbledore and even Will Smith, here are all the uplifting quotes you need.
Where does genius come from? Is it the byproduct of tireless work, developmental happenstance or divine inspiration? The documentary Superhuman: Genius explores this phenomenon by portraying the lives and accomplishments of five individuals for whom cerebral superiority is second nature.
This takes a very close look at David Icke’s history and beliefs. It reveals the true sources of his theories which are often shocking, and should be very concerning for a genuine seeker of truth. This is a well rounded expose which is done respectfully, while still attempting to get the average truther to reevaluate what … Continue reading The Biggest Secret of David Icke
A documentary by British television producer Martin Durkin, originally broadcast March 8, 2007, which argues against the virtually unchallenged consensus that global warming is man-made. A statement from the makers of this film asserts that the scientific theory of anthropogenic global warming could very well be “the biggest scam of modern times.”